Festa del Fondo
The Festa del Fondo is a rich evening, full of all the spirit of the GranFondo. Every year, a small group of us come together before the big day to share in the best that Sonoma County has to offer. Hosted by Levi Leipheimer, we invite you to drink, dine, and share an unforgettable night together in wine country.
The Festa del Fondo is a fundraising dinner and there are many opportunities there to support GranFondo charities like Forget Me Not Farm. We hope you’re looking forward to bocce tournaments and both silent and live auctions, all to benefit the organizations that inspired Levi to initially create his GranFondo.
Join Levi Leipheimer, and his friends and family, at this exclusive fundraising gala. The Festa del Fondo sells out quickly, so please be sure to reserve your seats. Click here to register
2012 Festa del Fondo photos are courtesy of Daydreamer Cinema and Photography.
2012 Festa del Fondo photobooth pictures are courtesy of Mike Woolsey.
- Date: Thursday, October 3, 2013
- Time: 5:30-10:00
- Location: The elegant Coppola Winery in Geyserville, California
- Address: 300 Via Archimedes Geyserville, CA (shuttles available)
- Ticket Price: $150, with proceeds going to GranFondo beneficiaries
- Dress: Cocktail attire, with guests encouraged to participate in a Roaring ’20s theme
Need more information? Contact Vanessa Hauswald at email@example.com