$ Raised

Valley Fire Relief Effort

unnamedStarting now, we’ve expanded our charitable giving to include disaster relief efforts for victims of the Valley Fire. Between September 15th and the morning of the GranFondo, 80% of the money raised by you is going to go towards housing, food, clothing, and other immediate needs of the people and animals whose homes were taken from them in a literal flash. The remaining 20% will continue to go to our existing charities. We intend to do this through the auspices of the Lake County Rotary Clubs, who are coordinating area relief at the grassroots level and passing 100% of your donation to those who need it.

Support our Charities

We keep track of individual fund-raising efforts and award those who reach certain milestones. It’s the least we can do to say thank you on behalf of the charities that benefit from your efforts. Once you’ve created an account you can log in below and access your fund-raising campaign to monitor your progress and share your page with friends, family members, and supporters to help you in your efforts to support our beneficiaries.


Charity is it’s own reward, but that’s not going to stop us from saying thanks to those of you that hit key fundraising amounts. Expect some good news from us, even for those of you raising as little as $50. It all counts and it all helps the kids at Forget Me Not Farm, Sonoma County schools, the NorCal High School League, and in the communities that our other charities serve. You have until two weeks before the event to meet these posted amounts in order to qualify to receive these incentives–call it September 21st.



2015 Team and Individual Fundraisers