Register For Levi’s 2013 GranFondo
After registering, you will receive e-mails of both your rider registration confirmation and your payment confirmation. SAVE THESE. It is highly advised that you review your rider registration information and send any corrections to firstname.lastname@example.org. This will avoid delays in packet pickup or shipping of your pre-ordered kits (if applicable). You will also need information from these if you should need to transfer your entry.
- An unforgettable experience from a grand day on the bike with Levi Leipheimer, his pro buddies, and thousands of your new friends!
- A fully timed course with a dirt option for those who like a little dust on the bottom bracket shell
- Partial road closures on the first 25 miles; and traffic control afterwards
- A series of fully staffed and stocked rest stops with amazing food and friendly service
- A GranFondo gift musette bag at registration, including a special GranFondo edition of Bike Monkey magazine
- A Levi’s GranFondo commemorative t-shirt
- A hot shower after your ride
- A lovingly crafted post-ride meal from any one of our multiple local food vendors
- The exceptional post-ride FondoSonoma Festival with music and great entertainment
Registration Packet Pickup at the Finley Center
- You MUST pick your registration packet up in person at the GranFondo start/finish, aka the Finley Center either Friday, October 4th from 10am to 10pm (highly recommended) or Saturday, October 5th from 6am to 8am GranFondo (available, but not your best option).
- Your packet will not be mailed to you.
- NO ONE can retrieve your packet for you.
- You must present personal identification at registration and your hand must sign your waiver.
Please choose your route
But you can still get in! See our transfer policy and let hope be rekindled.