Register To Ride
- An unforgettable experience from a grand day on the bike with Levi Leipheimer, his pro buddies, and thousands of your new friends.
- A fully timed course with a dirt option for those who like a little dust on the bottom bracket shell
- Partial road closures on the first 25 miles; and traffic control afterwards
- A series of fully staffed and stocked rest stops with endless food and medical/mechanical service
- A GranFondo gift musette bag at registration
- The Levi’s GranFondo Rider Manual
- A Levi’s GranFondo commemorative t-shirt
- A hot shower after your ride
- A lovingly crafted post-ride meal from any one of our multiple local food vendors
- At least one New Belgium beer. You’ll have worked for it, make no mistake.
- The exceptional post-ride FondoSonoma Festival with music, food, drink, exhibits, and entertainment
Registration Packet Pickup at the Finley Center
- You MUST pick your registration packet up in person at the GranFondo start/finish, aka the Finley Center either Friday, the eve of the event from 11am to 10pm (highly recommended) or Saturday, event-day from 6am to 8am GranFondo (available, but not your best option).
- Your packet will not be mailed to you.
- NO ONE can retrieve your packet for you.
- You must present personal identification at registration in order to receive your ride packet.
Looking to transfer an existing registration?
After registering, you will receive an e-mail confirmation of your rider registration SAVE THIS. It is highly advised that you review your rider registration information and send any corrections to email@example.com. This will avoid delays in packet pickup or shipping of your pre-ordered kits (if applicable). You will also need information from these if you should need to transfer your entry.